Instant Cookie Dough with Chocolate Chips: Fun and Easy Recipe
Do you ever crave the taste of freshly baked cookies, but don’t have the energy to whip up a batch from scratch? This instant cookie dough with chocolate chips recipe is the perfect solution! In just a few easy steps, you can have delicious cookie dough ready to eat in no time.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 cup chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until it becomes light and fluffy.
2. Next, stir in the vanilla extract and salt until they are fully incorporated.
3. Gradually add in the all-purpose flour, stirring in between each addition until the dough becomes thick and crumbly.
4. Once you have added all the flour, fold in the chocolate chips using a rubber spatula until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
5. Finally, transfer your instant cookie dough to an airtight container, and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
Enjoy your instant cookie dough with chocolate chips:
Now that your instant cookie dough with chocolate chips is ready, it’s time to enjoy! You can either eat it straight from the container or bake the dough into cookies at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. This recipe makes enough dough for approximately one dozen cookies.
– In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
– Add vanilla extract and salt to the bowl.
– Gradually add flour to the bowl, stirring in between each addition.
– Fold in chocolate chips using a rubber spatula.
– Transfer dough to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least one hour.
– Enjoy instant cookie dough straight from the container or bake into cookies at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.