Unbelievably Moist Turkey Meatloaf Recipe – How to Make Homemade Turkey Meatloaf – Updated
Meatloaf has been a staple in American homes for generations. It’s a comforting and filling dish that’s perfect for any season. But have you ever tried turkey meatloaf? Not only is it healthier than the traditional beef version, but it’s also incredibly moist and flavorful. With this updated recipe, you’ll be able to create a homemade turkey meatloaf that’s sure to impress even the pickiest of eaters.
– 2 lbs ground turkey
– 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
– 1 egg
– 1 onion, finely chopped
– 3 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/4 cup ketchup
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to make sure everything is evenly distributed.
3. Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and use your hands to shape it into a solid loaf.
4. Bake the meatloaf in the oven for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Let the meatloaf cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
This turkey meatloaf recipe is incredibly simple to make and can be customized to suit your tastes. Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect meatloaf:
– If you don’t have seasoned breadcrumbs, you can make your own by combining plain breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
– You can also add other ingredients to the meatloaf such as diced bell peppers, shredded carrots, or even some grated cheese.
– To prevent the meatloaf from sticking to the pan, you can line the bottom of the loaf pan with parchment paper.
– If you want to make the meatloaf in advance, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to three days or freeze it for up to three months. To reheat, simply warm it in the oven or microwave until hot.
Overall, this unbelievably moist turkey meatloaf recipe is a healthier and tastier version of the classic dish. Perfect for family dinners or leftovers for a quick weekday lunch. Enjoy!