Sheet Pan Turkey Meatloaf: A Delicious and Easy Recipe
Are you looking for a tasty and healthy alternative to a classic meatloaf recipe? Then you should try this sheet pan turkey meatloaf. This dish is not only delicious but also easy to prepare, and it only takes around 1 hour to make. In this article, you’ll find all the information you need to make a perfect sheet pan turkey meatloaf. Let’s get started!
For the meatloaf:
– 1 pound of ground turkey
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
– 3 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup ketchup
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
For the glaze:
– 1/4 cup ketchup
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, chopped onions, minced garlic, chopped parsley, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Place the meat mixture on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Shape the meat into a rectangular shape, about 9”x5”.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the glaze until they are well combined.
5. Brush half of the glaze onto the meatloaf, making sure to cover it completely.
6. Bake the meatloaf in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7. Brush the remaining glaze on the meatloaf, then continue baking for another 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
8. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing it into portions.
9. Serve with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.
Summary of the recipe:
– Preheat oven at 375°F
– Mix all the ingredients for the meatloaf in a large bowl
– Place the meat mixture on a lined sheet pan, shape it, and cover it with half of the glaze
– Bake for 30 minutes, cover with the remaining glaze, and bake for additional 20-25 minutes
– Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing it and serving