Nothing beats a warm, freshly baked batch of chewy chocolate chip cookies. The perfect combination of crispy edges and soft centers make them a crowd favorite. After many trials in the kitchen, we’ve finally found The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. It’s simple, easy to follow, and produces the most delicious cookies every time. Here’s how to make them:
– 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
– 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, using a stand or hand mixer, cream together the butter, white granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
5. Gradually add in the flour mixture, mixing until just combined.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving about 2 inches of space in between.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Enjoy warm or store in an airtight container for up to one week.
– Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
– Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl
– Cream together butter, white granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl
– Add eggs, one at a time, followed by vanilla extract
– Gradually add in flour mixture to wet ingredients
– Fold in chocolate chips
– Scoop onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes
– Cool on wire rack before serving or storing in an airtight container.