Marry Me Chicken Recipe | Comment if you try this!
Are you looking for a flavorful and easy-to-make dinner recipe that will impress your loved ones? Look no further than the Marry Me Chicken recipe!
This recipe has become known as the Marry Me Chicken because it is so delicious that it may even inspire marriage proposals. The dish combines tender chicken breasts with a creamy and tangy sauce that is sure to become a household favorite.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 cup chicken broth
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. In a small bowl, mix the paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture over both sides of the chicken breasts, then coat them in flour.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
3. Reduce the heat to low and add the butter to the same skillet. Allow it to melt, then add the minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
4. Pour the chicken broth into the skillet and use a spatula to scrape any browned bits from the bottom. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken broth has reduced by half.
5. Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
6. Return the chicken to the skillet and spoon the sauce over each breast. Cover the skillet and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through and the sauce has thickened.
7. Sprinkle chopped parsley over the chicken, then serve hot.
Whether you want to impress your significant other, your family, or your friends, the Marry Me Chicken recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It is easy to make with simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen.
So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!
– The Marry Me Chicken recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipe that combines tender chicken breasts with a creamy and tangy sauce.
– The recipe includes boneless, skinless chicken breasts, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, all-purpose flour, olive oil, butter, garlic cloves, chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley.
– To make the recipe, mix the spices and flour, coat the chicken, cook it in a skillet, make the sauce, and simmer the chicken in the sauce. Top with fresh parsley before serving.