Meat Loaf’s “Bat Out of Hell” album is a classic rock masterpiece that has stood the test of time. It’s an album that is synonymous with soaring vocals, epic ballads, and thunderous guitars. But what many people don’t know is that the title of the album was influenced by a recipe for meatloaf. Today, I’ll be sharing with you a meatloaf recipe that will have you singing your heart out just like Meat Loaf did on “Bat Out of Hell”.
– 2 lbs Ground beef
– 3/4 cup of chopped onion
– 1/4 cup of bell pepper
– 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup of ketchup
– 2 Eggs
– 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Black pepper
– 1 tbsp Mustard
– 1 tbsp Brown sugar
– 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
– 1/2 cup Milk
– 1/2 cup of diced celery
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the ground beef, onions, bell pepper, breadcrumbs, ketchup, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, mustard, brown sugar, smoked paprika, milk, and diced celery.
3. Mix everything together well with your hands or a spoon.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes until the meatloaf is cooked through (an internal temperature of 160°F).
6. Remove the pan from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
This meatloaf recipe is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re cooking dinner for your family or hosting a dinner party with friends, this recipe is sure to impress. The combination of spices and vegetables give the meatloaf a depth of flavor that will have you wanting more.
– Preheat oven to 375°F
– Combine beef, onions, bell pepper, breadcrumbs, ketchup, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, mustard, brown sugar, smoked paprika, milk, and diced celery
– Mix everything together
– Pour mixture into a greased baking pan
– Bake for 50-60 minutes at 375°F
– Remove and let the meatloaf rest for 5-10 minutes
– Serve and enjoy!