Edible Cookie Dough Recipe: Perfect for Gluten-Free Lovers
Edible cookie dough is the ultimate treat for those who love to indulge in a little sweetness without the fuss of baking. Unlike traditional cookie dough, this recipe calls for no eggs or baking powder, making it an outstanding and safe choice for those who prefer to avoid gluten in their diet. In this article, we’ll walk you through a step-by-step procedure on how to create this delicious, gluten-free edible cookie dough.
– 1 cup gluten-free flour
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons milk
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Begin by mixing the softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a mixer or bowl until fluffy and smooth.
2. Sift the gluten-free flour, salt, and baking soda into the bowl of the sugar and butter mixture.
3. Mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture, followed by adding the vanilla extract and milk.
4. Mix again until the ingredients are well-combined, and the mixture comes together into a dough-like consistency.
5. If desired, add in the chocolate chips to the dough and mix thoroughly.
6. Once prepared, the edible cookie dough can be stored in an airtight container, in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Tips and Tricks:
– For extra protection against gluten, make sure to use gluten-free-certified ingredients in this recipe.
– Before adding the milk and vanilla extract, make sure to mix the flour and butter mixture until it forms a ball-like consistency. This will ensure that the ingredients are well-combined.
– If you prefer a softer dough, add an extra tablespoon of milk.
– You can also add in different flavors or mix-ins, such as nuts, sprinkles, or candies to enhance the sweetness and texture of the dough.
In conclusion, this recipe will be a hit for those who love a sweet treat but want to avoid gluten. With this edible cookie dough recipe, you can indulge in your dessert cravings without the risk of illness, and the process is simple and straightforward. The tips and tricks in this article will help you create the perfect edible cookie dough, and you can customize the recipe according to your preference.
– The article explains a step-by-step guide to create edible cookie dough that is gluten-free.
– The recipe is simple and straightforward, requiring no eggs or baking powder.
– The dough can be customized with different flavors or mix-ins as per preference.
– The tips and tricks included in the article help achieve the perfect soft, doughy texture.
– The dough can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.