Looking for a delicious breakfast option that won’t ruin your diet? Look no further than this 1sp Banana Pancake STACK recipe from Weight Watchers. This guilt-free pancake stack is not only easy to make but is also packed with nutrients that will give you a great start to the day. So let’s get started!
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 egg
– 3 tbsp flour
– ½ tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp Splenda (or any other no-calorie sweetener)
– Fat-free Greek yogurt
– 1 tsp honey
1. Start by mashing the banana in a bowl. Make sure it’s ripe, as it will be easier to mash and will give the pancakes a sweeter taste.
2. Add the egg to the bowl and mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. Gently fold the dry mixture into the banana mixture.
4. Add the vanilla extract and Splenda into the mixture and mix well.
5. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Scoop a spoonful of batter onto the pan to make each pancake. Make sure to spread it out evenly.
6. Once the edges start to cook and get firm, flip the pancake over and cook for another minute or so.
7. Repeat the process until all the batter is used up.
8. To make the yogurt topping, mix fat-free Greek yogurt with honey in a bowl.
9. Once your pancakes are all cooked, stack them on top of each other and drizzle the honey-yogurt mixture over the top of the stack. Enjoy!
BENEFITS OF THE 1SP BANANA PANCAKE STACK:
– Low in calories: This pancake stack is only 1sp, meaning it only contains one point on the Weight Watchers plan.
– High in fiber: Bananas are a great source of fiber, which is important for a healthy digestive system.
– Packed with protein: Eggs are full of protein, which is essential for muscle growth and repair.
– Gluten-free option: By using gluten-free flour, those with gluten intolerances can enjoy this delicious breakfast option.
– Versatile toppings: The yogurt and honey topping can be substituted for any toppings of your choice, such as fresh fruit or sugar-free syrup.
– Mash banana and mix with egg, flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and Splenda.
– Cook on a non-stick pan over medium heat, flipping once the edges cook.
– Mix fat-free Greek yogurt with honey for topping.
– Stack pancakes and drizzle yogurt mixture over the top. Enjoy!
– Benefits include low calorie, high fiber, high protein, gluten-free, and versatile toppings.