White King Bibingka Mix is a popular ingredient used by many Filipinos in making delicious bibingka. This mix is a convenient way to make bibingka as it is easy to use and can be easily found in the market. In this article, we will guide you on how to make bibingka using White King Bibingka Mix.
– 1 pack of White King Bibingka Mix
– 1 cup of water
– 1/2 cup of coconut milk
– 2 eggs
– 1/4 cup of butter
– grated cheese (optional)
– grated coconut (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the White King Bibingka Mix, water, coconut milk, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
4. Grease your bibingka molds or baking pans with butter or cooking spray.
5. Pour the bibingka mixture into the molds or pans, filling each mold or pan about 3/4 full.
6. Top each bibingka with grated cheese or grated coconut, if desired.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the bibingka is cooked through and the edges are golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
9. Serve your delicious White King Bibingka with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa.
– White King Bibingka Mix is a popular ingredient used by many Filipinos in making bibingka.
– To make bibingka using White King Bibingka Mix, you will need the mix, water, coconut milk, eggs, butter, grated cheese, and grated coconut (optional).
– Combine the mix, water, coconut milk, and eggs, then add the melted butter and mix well.
– Grease your baking pans or molds and pour in the bibingka mixture, filling each about 3/4 full.
– Top with grated cheese or grated coconut (optional) before baking.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until the bibingka is cooked through and the edges are golden brown.
– Let cool for a few minutes then serve and enjoy with coffee or cocoa.