Tuna casserole is a classic comfort food that is easy and fast to make. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or a potluck party. This recipe is simple, quick, and incredibly delicious. With a few ingredients and just a bit of effort, you can create a mouthwatering tuna casserole that will become a favorite in your household.
– 8 oz. egg noodles
– 1 can of tuna in water, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
– 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
– 1 tbsp. of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, cream of mushroom soup, frozen peas, and 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Mix until well combined.
4. Add the cooked egg noodles to the mixing bowl, and stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
6. In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and melted butter. Mix well and sprinkle the mixture on top of the cheese layer.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious homemade tuna casserole!
– Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
– Mix tuna, cream of mushroom soup, frozen peas, and cheddar cheese with cooked noodles.
– Pour into casserole dish and top with breadcrumbs and melted butter.
– Bake until golden brown and crispy for 25-30 minutes at 375°F.