Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
Looking for a unique and tasty way to add more vegetables to your diet? Look no further than zucchini pancakes! These easy and flavorful pancakes are packed with nutrients and make the perfect healthy breakfast or brunch option.
– 2 medium zucchinis, grated
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 large egg
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Grate the zucchinis using a box grater or food processor.
2. Use a paper towel or clean dish towel to press the grated zucchini and remove as much excess moisture as possible.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and egg.
5. Add the zucchini to the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
6. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
7. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
8. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the skillet and flatten slightly to form a pancake shape.
9. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
10. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil to the skillet as needed.
11. Serve the zucchini pancakes hot with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, salsa, or fresh herbs.
Health Benefits of Zucchini:
Zucchinis are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making them a healthy addition to any meal. Some of the key health benefits of zucchini include:
– Promoting healthy digestion and preventing constipation
– Supporting immune system function
– Reducing inflammation in the body
– Lowering blood pressure and improving heart health
– Supporting healthy skin and hair
Incorporating zucchini into your diet in the form of delicious pancakes is a great way to enjoy these health benefits while also satisfying your taste buds.
– Grate zucchinis and remove excess moisture
– Whisk together dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately
– Combine wet and dry ingredients to form batter
– Cook 2-3 minutes on each side
– Serve hot with toppings
– Zucchinis promote healthy digestion, immune system function, and lower inflammation and blood pressure.