When meal time comes around, simplicity is often key. Here are 5 Quick & EASY 3-Ingredient Recipes that not only taste delicious, but are also cost-effective.
1. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
– 2 large tortillas
– 1 cup cooked chopped chicken
– 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Place one tortilla in the skillet and layer with chicken and BBQ sauce.
3. Top with the second tortilla and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
4. Cut into quarters and serve.
2. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
– 4-5 medium sized potatoes
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces and place them in a bowl.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder to the bowl and toss the potatoes until they’re evenly coated.
4. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until they’re crispy and golden brown.
3. Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
– 4 salmon fillets
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and whole grain mustard.
3. Arrange the salmon fillets in a baking dish and brush the honey mustard sauce over each fillet.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
4. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
– 2 cups frozen strawberries
– 2 bananas
– 1 cup milk
1. Combine the strawberries, bananas, and milk in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Serve immediately.
5. Caprese Salad Skewers
– Cherry tomatoes
– Fresh mozzarella
– Fresh basil leaves
1. Thread a cherry tomato onto a skewer or toothpick.
2. Cut a small piece of fresh mozzarella and thread it onto the skewer.
3. Take a fresh basil leaf and fold it in half, then thread it on top of the mozzarella.
4. Repeat until all skewers are made.
– Simplicity is key when it comes to meals.
– These 5 Quick & EASY 3-Ingredient Recipes are both cost-effective and delicious.
– Options include BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes, Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, and Caprese Salad Skewers.