Speckled Mini Egg Cake Recipe
Spring is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a festive and whimsical speckled mini egg cake? This delightful cake is easy to make, visually stunning, and perfect for any springtime occasion. Here are the ingredients and steps you’ll need to create this delightful dessert:
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
-1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup whole milk
-1 cup mini chocolate chips
-1 cup speckled mini eggs, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour two round eight-inch cake pans and set them aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set this dry mixture aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Alternating with the dry mixture, slowly add the whole milk to the large mixing bowl. Stir until all ingredients are fully combined.
5. Fold in the mini chocolate chips and chopped speckled mini eggs.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
8. Allow the cakes to cool in their pans for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Once the cakes have cooled, frost them with your favorite frosting recipe, and top with additional chopped speckled mini eggs for decoration.
-Speckled mini egg cake is a whimsical dessert perfect for springtime celebrations.
-Ingredients include all-purpose flour, baking powder, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, whole milk, mini chocolate chips, and speckled mini eggs.
-Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and cream butter, sugar, and eggs in another.
-Alternate adding dry ingredients and milk to the butter mixture.
-Fold in mini chocolate chips and speckled mini eggs.
-Bake in two eight-inch round cake pans for 25-30 minutes.
-Frost and top with additional speckled mini eggs for decoration.
-Enjoy this festive and delicious dessert with family and friends!