SECRETS to My Grandma’s FAMOUS EASTER BUNNY CAKE
If you’re looking for a show-stopper cake to serve at your Easter celebration, look no further than my grandma’s famous Easter bunny cake. This cake has been passed down through generations and is always the highlight of the dessert table. Here are the secrets to making this amazing cake yourself.
– 2 cups flour
– 2 cups sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 can crushed pineapple (not drained)
– 2 eggs
– 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 2 cups powdered sugar
– 1 package cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cup butter, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the can of crushed pineapple (with the juice), eggs, shredded carrots, and vegetable oil to the mixing bowl. Mix until well-combined.
4. Pour the mixture into two greased 9-inch round cake pans.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Allow the cakes to cool for at least 30 minutes before frosting.
7. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
8. Gradually add the powdered sugar to the cream cheese mixture until well-combined.
9. Once the cakes have cooled, use the cream cheese frosting to assemble the bunny cake. Cut one cake in half and place the two halves on either side of the second cake to create the bunny’s ears. Use the remaining frosting to coat the entire cake.
10. Decorate the bunny cake with jellybeans, chocolate chips, and coconut to create a festive Easter bunny look.
– To make my Grandma’s famous Easter bunny cake, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, crushed pineapple, eggs, shredded carrots, and vegetable oil.
– Pour into two round cake pans and bake for 30-35 minutes.
– Once cooled, assemble the bunny cake, cut one cake in half and use the frosting to create the bunny’s ears.
– Decorate with jellybeans, chocolate chips, and coconut.