Desserts are perfect for any occasion, but sometimes our busy schedules can make it difficult to find the time to whip something up. Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with this quick and easy dessert recipe that won’t have you spending hours in the kitchen.
– 1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
– 1 can of fruit pie filling (any flavor)
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Optional toppings: whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, or any other toppings of your choice
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (176°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix and fruit pie filling until well blended. (No other ingredients are needed for the cake mix).
3. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with the butter.
4. Pour the cake mixture into the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let the cake cool for a few minutes before serving.
7. Add any desired toppings to the top of the cake.
8. Enjoy your delicious and easy dessert!
– Combine cake mix and fruit pie filling in a mixing bowl.
– Grease a baking dish with butter and pour the mixture in.
– Bake for 25-30 minutes and let cool.
– Add desired toppings and enjoy!