Easter is a time for bunnies and sweets, and what better way to celebrate than with a bunny cake? This easy-to-follow recipe will show you how to make a delightful Easter bunny cake using two round cake pans.
– 2 round cake pans
– 1 box of cake mix (flavor of your choice)
– 2 cups of frosting (flavor of your choice)
– Pink food coloring
– Coconut flakes
– Mini marshmallows
– Black frosting gel
– Bunny ears (paper or plastic)
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended on your cake mix box.
2. Grease each cake pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. Prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the box.
4. Pour the cake mix evenly into both cake pans.
5. Bake the cakes in the oven for the recommended time on the box.
6. Allow the cakes to cool completely before moving onto the next step.
7. Once cooled, remove the cakes from the pans and place them onto a flat surface.
8. Cut one of the cakes in half, and put those halves together to form the bunny’s body.
9. Cut the other cake in half and put those halves together to form the bunny’s head.
10. Place the bunny’s head on top of the bunny’s body.
11. Frost the entire cake with your choice of frosting.
12. Add a few drops of pink food coloring to a small amount of frosting and mix together.
13. Use the pink frosting to create the inside of the bunny’s ears by spreading it onto the top of the bunny’s head.
14. Sprinkle the coconut flakes onto the frosting to create the bunny’s fur.
15. Add mini marshmallows for the eyes and nose.
16. Use black frosting gel to draw the mouth and whiskers onto the cake.
17. Place the bunny ears onto the top of bunny’s head.
And there you have it! Your very own Easter bunny cake that will impress everyone at your holiday gathering.
– Preheat oven and prepare cake mix according to instructions
– Pour cake mix into two round cake pans and bake
– Cut one cake in half and put together as bunny’s body, do the same with the other cake for bunny’s head
– Frost entire cake and add pink frosting for inside of bunny’s ears
– Add coconut flakes for fur and mini marshmallows for eyes and nose
– Use black frosting gel to draw mouth and whiskers and add bunny ears on top of bunny’s head.