Gina Young Live Cooking Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe for a weeknight dinner or lunch? Look no further than this delicious tuna noodle casserole recipe from Gina Young Live Cooking. This savory casserole is filled with creamy noodles, tender chunks of tuna, and a crunchy topping. It’s the ultimate comfort food that the whole family will love.
– 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
– 1 can (10.5oz) cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 cup frozen peas
– 1 can (5oz) tuna, drained
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain them and set them aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and milk. Stir until smooth.
4. Add the frozen peas, tuna, and cheddar cheese to the bowl. Mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Fold in the cooked egg noodles and stir until everything is coated in the sauce.
6. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
8. Transfer the noodle mixture into the baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
9. In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and a pinch of salt.
10. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top of the casserole.
11. Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the entire dish is heated through.
12. Once it’s done, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Preheat oven to 375°F and cook 2 cups of egg noodles.
– Mix soup, mayonnaise, and milk in bowl and add frozen peas, tuna, and cheddar cheese.
– Fold the cooked egg noodles into the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
– Transfer mixture to greased baking dish.
– Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over the top of the casserole.
– Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and heated through.
– Let cool before serving.