Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish for a busy weeknight? Why not try The Very Best Tuna Noodle Casserole? This classic recipe is a staple in many households, and for good reason. It is quick, filling, and requires only a handful of ingredients.
– 12 oz. egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the instructions on the package, then drain and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the drained tuna and frozen peas to the mixture, then stir until well combined.
5. Mix the cooked noodles into the bowl, then transfer everything to a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
6. In another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
7. Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
8. Allow to cool slightly, then serve and enjoy!
– The Very Best Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic and easy-to-prepare dish that people love.
– It is made with only a few ingredients, including egg noodles, tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, frozen peas, breadcrumbs, and butter.
– To make it, you simply cook the noodles, mix everything together in a bowl, transfer it to a baking dish, sprinkle the breadcrumbs mixture over the top, and bake it until bubbly and golden.
– This casserole is perfect for a busy weeknight, and can be easily customized to your taste.
– Give this recipe a try and see why it is a household favorite!