Gluten-free diets have become increasingly popular in recent years due to the rising number of gluten intolerant people. With the growing awareness that gluten is harmful to some people’s health, many are switching to gluten-free diets. However, the thought of cutting out gluten can be daunting, especially when it comes to baked goods. But don’t worry, there are plenty of gluten-free options that are just as tasty as their gluten-filled counterparts. And one of those options is a gluten-free chocolate cake.
This recipe for “The Best Easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake You Will Ever Eat” uses only a few ingredients and is simple enough for anyone to make. So, let’s get started!
– 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
– 1 cup sugar
– ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 teaspoons baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
– 1 cup milk (or non-dairy milk)
– ½ cup vegetable oil
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 cup hot water
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a round 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum. Mix well.
3. Add in the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Finally, pour in the hot water and mix until the batter is smooth.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Once the cake is finished baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes before transferring it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Once it has cooled, you can top the cake with your favorite frosting, whipped cream, or fresh fruit.
– Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a round 9-inch cake pan.
– Combine gluten-free flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum.
– Add in milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
– Pour in hot water and mix until batter is smooth.
– Pour batter into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
– Let cake cool before adding toppings of your choice.