If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert that will wow your guests, look no further! This only 2 ingredient chocolate mousse recipe is perfect for any occasion and takes just 15 minutes to make. Using educational tone, we’ll walk you through the steps to make this delicious dessert.
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan until it begins to simmer.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and add the dark chocolate chips.
3. Stir the mixture until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, remove the bowl from the fridge and use an electric mixer to whip the mixture for 3-5 minutes until it thickens and becomes fluffy.
6. Spoon the mousse into dessert dishes and refrigerate until ready to serve.
– Be careful not to overheat the cream or the chocolate may seize.
– Use high-quality dark chocolate for the best flavor.
– For a lighter mousse, you can use half heavy cream and half whipped cream.
Summary of bullet points:
– This recipe only requires 2 ingredients and can be made in just 15 minutes.
– Heat the heavy cream and mix with dark chocolate chips until smooth.
– Refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes before whipping with an electric mixer for 3-5 minutes.
– Use caution not to overheat cream and use high-quality dark chocolate.
– Alter the recipe with whipped cream for a lighter mousse.
– Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate until ready to serve.