If you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing dip that packs a spicy punch, look no further than this Jalapeno Popper Dip! With its creamy, cheesy base and pieces of spicy jalapeno peppers throughout, it tastes just like your favorite poppers but without all the effort.
– 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup of shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
– 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
– 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, and shredded Monterrey Jack cheese. Mix well until everything is combined and smooth.
3. Add in the chopped jalapenos (use gloves or wash hands thoroughly to prevent irritation), and mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
4. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking dish, and smooth it out in an even layer.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the dip in an even layer.
7. Bake the dip in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until it is hot and bubbly and the top is golden brown.
8. Remove the dip from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving.
9. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables for dipping. Enjoy!
– Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and chopped jalapenos in a mixing bowl.
– Season with salt and pepper.
– Transfer mixture to an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with a mixture of panko breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese.
– Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and the top is golden brown.
– Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables for dipping.