Easy Dessert Recipes – Dessert Compilation
Desserts are the perfect sweet ending to any meal. If you’re in the mood for something sweet and want to try a new dessert recipe, we have got you covered. Here are a few easy dessert recipes, perfect for any occasion.
1. Oreo Truffles
These bite-sized treats are easy to make and taste delicious. To create Oreo truffles, you’ll need:
– 1 package of Oreo cookies
– 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or by hand.
2. In a separate bowl, mix softened cream cheese and crushed cookies until well blended.
3. Roll mixture into small balls and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds intervals until smooth.
5. Dip the Oreo balls into the melted chocolate and place them on wax paper.
6. Chill until firm and enjoy!
2. Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake lovers, this one’s for you. Cheesecake bars are a simple and easy way to get your daily dose of cheesecake. Here is a recipe for cheesecake bars:
– 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
– 1/2 cup of melted butter
– 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
– 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup of granulated sugar together in a bowl until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan and press down firmly to make a crust.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar until fluffy.
5. Add the eggs and vanilla extract; beat until smooth. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
7. Let cool and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
8. Slice the cheesecake into bars and enjoy!
3. Chocolate Lava Cakes
Indulge in the rich and decadent taste of chocolate lava cakes. With a gooey chocolate center, these cakes are perfect for chocolate lovers. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 4 (1 oz) squares of baking chocolate
– 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
– 1 cup of powdered sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 egg yolks
– 6 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Melt the baking chocolate and unsalted butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Mix the powdered sugar, eggs, and egg yolks together in a separate bowl.
4. Add the melted chocolate and unsalted butter to the egg mixture and whisk until smooth.
5. Fold in the flour and mix until well combined.
6. Grease four ramekins and pour the batter evenly into each one.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the outer edges are firm, but the center is still jiggly.
8. Take out from the oven and let cool for 3-4 minutes. Invert the ramekins onto plates and enjoy!
In conclusion, these easy dessert recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Give them a try and enjoy the delicious taste of homemade desserts.
– Oreo truffles – crushed Oreo cookies, softened cream cheese, semi-sweet chocolate chips, rolled into balls and dipped in melted chocolate.
– Cheesecake bars – graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, granulated sugar, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, baked and chilled.
– Chocolate lava cakes – baking chocolate, unsalted butter, powdered sugar, eggs, egg yolks, all-purpose flour, baked in ramekins and inverted onto plates.