Are you looking for a quick, easy, and delightful dessert recipe? Look no further than a Gulab Jamun Trifle Delight! This delicious trifle combines the richness of Gulab Jamun with the lightness of whipped cream and fresh fruit to create a dessert that is both indulgent and refreshing. Best of all, it only takes 10 minutes to make! Here’s how:
– 1 can of Gulab Jamun (8-10 pieces)
– 1 cup of whipped cream
– 2 cups of mixed seasonal fruit (like strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mango)
– 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder
– 1/2 cup of crumbled biscuits or cake
– Mint leaves and chopped nuts for garnish
1. In a small pan, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, water, and cardamom powder. Bring it to a boil and then let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
2. Take the Gulab Jamuns out of the can and gently squeeze them to drain the syrup.
3. Take a large glass bowl or individual serving cups and crumble the biscuits or cake as the first layer.
4. Add a layer of mixed seasonal fruit like strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mango.
5. Cut Gulab Jamuns into small pieces and add them on top of the fruit layer.
6. Pour some of the prepared milk mixture over the Gulab Jamuns.
7. Add a layer of whipped cream on top of the Gulab Jamuns layer.
8. Add another layer of mixed seasonal fruit on top of the whipped cream.
9. Cut Gulab Jamuns into small pieces and add them on top of the fruit layer.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 until all the ingredients are used up.
11. Top with mint leaves and chopped nuts for garnish.
And voila! Your Gulab Jamun Trifle Delight is ready to be served!
– A Gulab Jamun Trifle Delight is an easy and delicious dessert recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes.
– To make the trifle, you’ll need Gulab Jamuns, whipped cream, mixed seasonal fruit, sweetened condensed milk, milk, water, cardamom powder, crumbled biscuits or cake, mint leaves, and chopped nuts.
– Simply mix together the milk, sweetened condensed milk, water, and cardamom powder, and then layer the ingredients in a glass bowl or individual cups.
– The final result is a delectable and indulgent dessert that combines the richness of Gulab Jamun with the lightness of whipped cream and fresh fruit.