Are you in the mood for a refreshing Margarita cocktail? Look no further than this delicious recipe from My Recipe Book by Tarika Singh. Follow these easy steps to whip up the perfect Margarita at home!
– 1 1/2 oz tequila
– 1 oz lime juice
– 1/2 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec
1. Begin by coating the rim of your glass with salt. Pour some salt onto a small plate and wet the rim of your glass with a slice of lime. Then dip the glass in the salt to create a salted rim. Set the glass aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, lime juice, and Cointreau or Triple Sec. Add ice to the shaker and shake well until it is well combined and chilled.
3. Strain the cocktail into your prepared glass. Add ice to your glass and garnish with a lime slice, if desired.
4. Enjoy your Margarita cocktail!
– Coat the rim of your glass with salt
– Combine tequila, lime juice, and Cointreau or Triple Sec in a cocktail shaker
– Shake well with ice
– Strain into prepared glass
– Add ice and garnish with a lime slice, if desired.