How to Make Easy Tuna Casserole
Tuna casserole is a classic comfort food that is easy to make and perfect for a quick family dinner. With just a few ingredients, you can create a filling meal that everyone will enjoy. Here’s how to make easy tuna casserole:
– 8 oz egg noodles
– 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 2 cans tuna, drained
– 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions, then drain.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the condensed cream of mushroom soup and milk.
4. Add the frozen peas and drained tuna to the bowl, stirring until well-combined.
5. Fold in the cooked egg noodles.
6. Spread the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
7. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese evenly over the top of the casserole.
8. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and melted butter.
9. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the cheese.
10. Bake the casserole in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
11. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious and easy tuna casserole!
– Cook egg noodles and drain.
– Mix condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, and drained tuna in a mixing bowl.
– Fold in the cooked egg noodles and transfer mixture to a baking dish.
– Add shredded Cheddar cheese over the mixture.
– Combine breadcrumbs and melted butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the cheese.
– Bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
– Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.