Dessert is something that we all crave after a delicious meal, but sometimes we don’t have the time or energy to make something elaborate. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of unique dessert recipes that are simple and easy to make at home. All you need are a few basic ingredients, and you’re good to go!
1. Nutella S’mores Dip
– 1 cup Nutella
– 1 cup mini marshmallows
– 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine the Nutella and milk in an oven-safe dish and mix until smooth.
3. Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the Nutella mixture.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
5. Serve warm with graham crackers or pretzels for dipping.
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bites
– 1 pound strawberries, washed and dried
– 8 oz chocolate chips
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl at 30-second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until smooth.
3. Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate and place onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Let the chocolate harden for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve as a sweet bite-sized treat.
3. Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips
– 2 apples, thinly sliced
– 1 tbsp cinnamon
– 2 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees F.
2. Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
3. Place the apple slices onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the apple slices.
5. Bake for 2-3 hours, or until the apple chips are crispy.
6. Serve as a healthy and flavorful snack.
In summary, these unique dessert recipes are simple and easy to make at home. From Nutella S’mores Dip to Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bites and Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips, there is something for everyone to enjoy. These desserts are perfect for a quick and delicious treat after a meal or as a sweet snack. Try them out and let us know which one is your favorite!