Rose Milk Pudding | No Bake Eggless Milk Pudding | Easy Dessert Recipes at Home | Pudding Recipe
Who doesn’t love desserts? Especially one that can be quickly prepared at home and that too without eggs! Rose Milk Pudding is a perfect blend of creaminess and the unique flavor of rose. Here’s how to make it tastefully:
– 4 cups of milk
– 3 tbsp of cornflour
– 1 cup of sugar
– 3 tbsp of rose water
– Red food color (optional)
– Almonds or pistachios for garnishing
Step 1: Take a pan and dissolve 3 tablespoons of cornflour in one cup of milk. Use the remaining milk to boil in a separate pan.
Step 2: Once the milk starts to boil, pour the cornflour mixture into it slowly.
Step 3: Stir occasionally and let it cook for 5-6 minutes on low flame. Make sure you stir well to prevent the formation of lumps.
Step 4: Add one cup of sugar and mix well for 2-3 minutes until it is completely dissolved.
Step 5: Pour three tablespoons of rose water and add some red food color (optional) to enhance the color and flavor.
Step 6: Cook for another minute and turn off the flame.
Step 7: Pour the pudding mixture into the mold and let it cool.
Step 8: Once it cools down, put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
Step 9: Cut the pudding into desired shapes and garnish with almonds or pistachios.
Step 10: Rose milk pudding is ready to serve!
– Dissolve cornflour in milk and boil 4 cups of milk separately.
– Pour cornflour mixture to boiling milk and stir well for 5-6 minutes on low flame.
– Add sugar, rose water, and food color if desired, and mix for 2-3 minutes.
– Let the mixture cool down and pour it into molds.
– Place the molds in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
– Cut the pudding into desired shapes and garnish with almonds or pistachios.
– Serve chilled and enjoy the creamy and fragrant taste of Rose Milk Pudding!