Looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe? Look no further than this Only Milk and Bread Easy Dessert Recipe by Ijaz Ansari. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
– 4 slices of bread
– 2 cups of milk
– ¼ cup of sugar
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1. Cut off the crusts of the bread and slice into small cubes.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the milk on medium heat until it comes to a boil.
3. Add the sugar and vanilla extract to the milk and stir until the sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce the heat and add in the bread cubes.
5. Stir the bread cubes until they are completely soaked into the milk mixture, making sure to not let the mixture burn.
6. Cook for 5 minutes or until the bread is soft and completely soaked.
7. Add in 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, stirring until melted.
8. Remove the pan from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
9. Serve warm or chilled.
– This Only Milk and Bread Easy Dessert Recipe is quick and easy to make.
– The simple ingredients used are bread, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and unsalted butter.
– The bread cubes are cooked in the milk mixture until they are completely soaked and soft.
– The recipe can be served warm or chilled.