Mangoes are a sweet and delicious fruit that are loved by many people. In addition to being a popular snack, they can also be used to make incredibly tasty desserts. One of the easiest and most delectable mango-based desserts is a no-bake mango cake. This recipe is perfect for those who want to indulge in a sweet and fruity treat without spending hours in the kitchen.
Here is a step-by-step recipe for a mouth-watering no-bake mango cake:
• 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers
• 1/4 cup of melted butter
• 1 1/2 cups of mango puree
• 2 cups of sweetened whipped cream
• 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
• 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
• 1/4 cup of cold water
• Ripe mango slices
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Mix everything well until the cracker crumbs are coated with the butter.
2. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Use the back of a spoon or a flat-bottomed measuring cup to compact the crust and make it even.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the mango puree, sweetened whipped cream, and powdered sugar. Mix everything until smooth, and set aside.
4. In a small saucepan, pour the cold water, and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over it. Allow it to sit for around 5 minutes to soften the gelatin.
5. Place the saucepan over low heat and stir the mixture until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Make sure not to boil the mixture.
6. Combine the dissolved gelatin with the mango puree mixture and mix it well.
7. Pour the mixture over the crust in the springform pan. Use a spatula to even it out.
8. Place some ripe mango slices over the top of the cake to make it look beautiful.
9. Refrigerate the cake for at least 3 hours or until it’s completely set.
And there you have it, an easy and tasty no-bake mango cake that will be a hit with anyone who loves mangoes. This recipe yields around 8 to 10 servings, making it perfect for a small family or a gathering with friends.
• This recipe is for a no-bake mango cake.
• The main ingredients are crushed graham crackers, melted butter, mango puree, sweetened whipped cream, powdered sugar, unflavored gelatin, and ripe mango slices.
• The recipe involves combining the graham crackers and butter to make the crust, mixing the mango puree, whipped cream, and sugar for the filling, and dissolving the gelatin and adding it to the mango mixture.
• The dessert needs to be refrigerated for at least three hours before serving.
• This recipe yields around 8 to 10 servings.