Looking for an #easy and #fast dessert that is also #delicious? You have come to the right place! This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or last-minute get-togethers. All you need are a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time in the kitchen to create this sweet treat. Let’s get started!
– 1 box of yellow cake mix
– 1 can of fruit cocktail
– 1/2 cup of melted butter
– 1/2 cup of brown sugar
– 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
– Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, fruit cocktail (including the syrup), melted butter, brown sugar, and pecans. Stir until everything is well mixed.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. Bake the dessert for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Allow the dessert to cool for a few minutes before serving with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (if desired).
That’s it! A delicious, quick and easy dessert that is sure to delight your taste buds. Here’s a quick summary of the recipe:
– Combine cake mix, fruit cocktail, melted butter, brown sugar, and chopped pecans
– Bake in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes
– Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)