Caramel pudding, also known as flan, is a classic dessert loved by many. Traditionally, making caramel pudding required a lot of ingredients and time. But with just three simple ingredients, you can make a creamy, gooey caramel pudding that’ll have everyone asking for seconds.
– 1 can of condensed milk (14 oz)
– 1 can of evaporated milk (12 oz)
– 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a medium saucepan, pour whole can of condensed milk and bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring frequently.
3. Once the condensed milk starts to bubble, continue stirring for another 5-7 minutes until the mixture thickens and turns a light brown color. This is your caramel sauce.
4. Pour the caramel sauce into a baking dish, making sure to cover the bottom and sides evenly.
5. In a bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk and eggs until fully combined.
6. Pour the milk and egg mixture over the caramel sauce.
7. Place the baking dish into a larger roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with enough water to reach halfway up the sides of the baking dish.
8. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the refrigerator before serving.
– Be patient when making the caramel sauce. It may take longer to thicken depending on the heat of your stove.
– If you prefer a thinner pudding, you can add an extra egg to the mixture.
– Make sure to let the pudding cool completely before serving to let the caramel sauce fully set.
In just a few steps, you can make a delicious caramel pudding that’ll impress your family and friends. With only three ingredients, it’s an easy and cost-effective dessert to make for any occasion.
– Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
– In a medium saucepan, melt condensed milk to make caramel sauce.
– Pour caramel sauce in baking dish.
– Whisk evaporated milk and eggs together, pour over caramel sauce.
– Bake for 50-60 minutes.
– Refrigerate and let it temperature reach to room level.
– Serve and enjoy!