Ever wanted to create a dessert that looks fancy but is actually easy to make? Try out this delicious jelly dessert recipe that will surely leave your guests impressed!
– 1 packet of jelly mix
– 1 cup of hot water
– 1/2 cup of cold water
– 1 can of fruit cocktail
– Whipped cream
1. Dissolve the jelly mix in a cup of hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Add a 1/2 cup of cold water to the mixture and stir well.
3. Drain the fruit cocktail and pour it into a glass bowl.
4. Pour the jelly mixture on top of the fruit cocktail.
5. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow it to set for a few hours.
6. Once the jelly has set, top it off with whipped cream and garnish with some fruit.
– Dissolve jelly mix in hot water and add cold water.
– Pour mixture over fruit cocktail in a glass bowl.
– Refrigerate for a few hours until set.
– Top with whipped cream and garnish with fruit. Enjoy!