Turkish Delicious Sherbet Dessert Recipe | QUICK AND EASY DESSERT
If you’re looking for a sweet and refreshing dessert that’s quick and easy to make, look no further than this Turkish sherbet dessert recipe! Made with simple ingredients and a few easy steps, this dessert is sure to impress your family and friends.
For the sherbet:
– 2 cups water
– 1 cup sugar
– 1/2 tsp rose water
– 1/2 tsp lemon juice
For the dessert:
– 2 cups vanilla ice cream
– 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
– 1/4 cup dried rose petals
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar and heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the rose water and lemon juice. Allow to cool.
3. Scoop the vanilla ice cream into a large bowl and mix in the chopped pistachios.
4. Divide the ice cream mixture into bowls or glasses and pour the sherbet over the top.
5. Garnish with dried rose petals and serve immediately.
– This Turkish sherbet dessert is a quick and easy dessert that’s sure to impress.
– The dessert consists of vanilla ice cream mixed with chopped pistachios, topped with a rose water and lemon juice sherbet.
– The sherbet is made by dissolving sugar in water, and then adding the rose water and lemon juice.
– The dessert is garnished with dried rose petals for a beautiful presentation.
– Enjoy this dessert immediately after serving for optimal taste.