Keto Tuna Mornay | Keto Tuna Casserole Recipe
If you’re following a ketogenic diet, finding satisfying comfort food recipes can be a challenge. But this keto-friendly tuna mornay casserole is the perfect solution. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also delicious and packed full of healthy fats and protein.
– 2 cans of tuna in water, drained
– 1/4 cup butter
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
3. Add the almond flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly, until it turns golden brown.
4. Slowly add the heavy cream and whisk until it thickens.
5. Add the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
6. Gradually add the parmesan and mozzarella cheese while continuously stirring the mixture.
7. Add the canned tuna to the mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
8. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish.
9. Top with pork rind crumbs (if using) and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
– This keto-friendly tuna mornay casserole is easy to make and packed full of healthy fats and protein.
– Ingredients include canned tuna, butter, almond flour, heavy cream, grated parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and optional pork rind crumbs.
– To make, melt butter in a skillet, add almond flour and cook until golden brown. Slowly add heavy cream and whisk until thickened. Add Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Gradually stir in cheeses, then add canned tuna. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F. Optional: top with pork rind crumbs.