Easy Easter Treat Recipe: Bunny Tail Cookies
Easter is a time for family gatherings, festive decorations, and indulging in tasty treats. If you are looking for a quick and easy Easter dessert that will delight your loved ones, look no further than these adorable bunny tail cookies. Sweet, fluffy, and decorated with cute bunny tails, these cookies are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
– 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1/2 tsp of baking powder
– 1/4 tsp of salt
– 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
– 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 egg
– 1/2 tsp of almond extract
– 1 cup of shredded coconut, sweetened
– Miniature marshmallows
– Pink food coloring (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Add the egg and almond extract to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
6. Fold in the shredded coconut with a spatula.
7. Optional: If you want to give your bunny tails a touch of pink, add a few drops of food coloring to the dough and mix until the color is even.
8. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
9. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
10. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely on a wire rack.
11. Once the cookies are cool, take a miniature marshmallow and cut it in half for each cookie.
12. Dip the sticky side of the marshmallow halves into some granulated sugar to create a furry effect.
13. Place the sugared marshmallow halves on top of each cookie to create cute bunny tails.
14. Serve and enjoy your sweet and fluffy Easter bunny tail cookies!
– Easter is a great time to indulge in sweet treats with your loved ones.
– Bunny tail cookies are the perfect easy Easter dessert to make.
– With a few ingredients, you can make sweet, fluffy, and adorable bunny tail cookies that everyone will love.
– Adding colors to the dough is optional but gives the cookies a festive look.
– Rolling the dough into small balls is easy, and children can help with this fun activity.
– Cutting the marshmallows in half and dipping them in sugar is a simple way to create cute bunny tails.
– The cookies are ready in 15 minutes and can be enjoyed at any time during Easter celebrations.