Are you in search of a quick and easy dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than this M&M fudge recipe! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious treat that is sure to impress your friends and family.
– 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
– 1 1/2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup of colorful M&M candies
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– A pinch of salt
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and salt. Microwave the mixture for about 30 seconds, then stir.
3. Continue microwaving the mixture in 30-second increments, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Stir in the vanilla extract and about 3/4 cup of the M&M candies into the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Then, sprinkle the remaining M&M candies on top of the fudge and press them down gently.
6. Chill the fudge in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until it is firm.
7. Remove the fudge from the pan using the parchment paper or foil to lift it out. Cut the fudge into small squares and serve.
Voila! You now have a delicious and easy M&M fudge recipe that is perfect for any occasion. Enjoy!
– Combine sweetened condensed milk, semisweet chocolate chips, and salt in a large bowl.
– Microwave the mixture until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
– Stir in vanilla extract and M&Ms.
– Pour the mixture into a prepared pan and chill for at least 2 hours.
– Top with remaining M&Ms and serve.