Cake Recipe With Cake Improver: How To Use It
If you are an avid baker or just starting out, you may have heard of cake improver. This magical ingredient can take your cakes to a whole new level by creating a light and fluffy texture, enhancing flavor, and ensuring that your cake keeps its moisture. But, how do you use cake improver, and what difference will it make to your cake recipe? Let’s find out!
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of cake improver
– 1 cup of unsalted butter
– 1 1/2 cups of sugar
– 4 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of whole milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cake improver. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl or using a stand mixer, beat the butter until it is light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar to the butter and beat them together until well mixed.
4. Beat the eggs one at a time into the butter and sugar mixture. Add vanilla extract and mix until blended.
5. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk, starting and finishing with the flour mixture. Do not overmix. A lumpy batter is okay.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth it on top with a spatula.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool slightly before cutting it into slices and serving.
Summary of cake improver how to use:
– Cake improver is an ingredient that can make your cakes light, fluffy, and moist.
– It can be used in any cake recipe and should be added in small amounts, typically 1 teaspoon per 2 cups of flour.
– Using cake improver will require less mixing, and the batter will not rise as much during baking.
– Cake improver can also enhance the flavor of your cake, especially if you use vanilla or other flavor extracts.
– If you are new to cake improver, start by adding a small amount of it to your recipe and gradually increase the amount according to your preference.
– Cake improver can be found in baking supply stores and online.