Are you looking for a simple yet nutritious meal that’s also very easy to prepare? Look no further than this delightful Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe. Whether you’re a student living off-campus or a busy parent, this dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to feed your family something healthy and delicious without spending too much time in the kitchen.
The great thing about this recipe is that it’s made up of just a few simple ingredients, many of which you may already have in your pantry. Additionally, it can be customized to fit your taste preferences, so feel free to add or subtract different ingredients as needed.
Here’s the recipe:
– 8 oz. egg noodles
– 1 can of tuna in water, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of frozen peas
– 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions until they’re just tender, then drain them and set them aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and frozen peas. Stir everything until it’s well combined and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the cooked noodles to the mixing bowl and stir again, making sure that everything is well coated in the sauce.
5. Transfer the mixture into a 9″x9″ baking dish and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
6. Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the casserole is heated through.
7. Serve the casserole hot and enjoy!
– Tuna Noodle Casserole is a simple and nutritious meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights.
– The recipe requires just a few simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.
– The dish can be customized to fit your taste preferences.
– Follow the instruction to make your Tuna Noodle Casserole yummy and healthy!