If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious Italian recipe that you can prepare easily at home using fresh fish tuna, then look no further than Tuna Casserole. This dish is sure to satisfy the taste buds of all seafood lovers, and it’s perfect for serving to family and friends during lunch or dinner. Follow this easy-to-follow recipe to prepare this amazing dish at home in just a few simple steps.
– 12 oz. fusilli pasta
– 2 cups tomato sauce
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 cans of tuna, drained and flaked
– 1/2 cup chopped onion
– 3 cloves minced garlic
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley
– 1/4 cup chopped basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté for a few minutes until they turn golden brown.
4. Add the tomato sauce, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese to the pan. Mix well and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the flaked tuna, chopped parsley, and basil to the sauce. Mix well.
6. Combine the cooked pasta and the sauce in a large bowl. Mix well to ensure that the pasta is coated with the sauce.
7. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese on top is melted and golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Tuna Casserole with fresh bread or a simple salad.
– Tuna Casserole is a simple and tasty Italian dish that you can prepare at home using fresh fish tuna.
– Cook fusilli pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
– Sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil
– Add tomato sauce, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese to the pan. Mix well and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes. Add flaked tuna, chopped parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
– Combine cooked pasta and sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
– Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
– Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes until top melts and is golden brown.
– Serve hot with fresh bread or a salad.