Quick and Easy Stovetop Tuna Casserole Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe that can be made in just a few simple steps? This stovetop tuna casserole recipe is perfect for busy weeknights, when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of uncooked elbow macaroni
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to the package instructions and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Heat over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
3. Add the frozen peas to the saucepan and let them cook for a few minutes.
4. Drain the can of tuna and add it to the saucepan. Stir well.
5. Add the cooked elbow macaroni to the saucepan and stir well.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Let the tuna casserole simmer for a few minutes until heated through.
8. Serve and enjoy!
– This stovetop tuna casserole is a quick and easy dinner recipe that can be made in just a few simple steps.
– It includes canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, and elbow macaroni.
– Cook the macaroni, combine the soup and milk in a saucepan, add the peas, tuna, and macaroni, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
– Let the casserole simmer for a few minutes and enjoy!