IN Keke’s Kitchen #53: Three Cheese Tuna Casserole
If you’re looking for a hearty and delicious meal that’s easy to make, this Three Cheese Tuna Casserole is the perfect recipe for you. Made with a blend of three types of cheese and tender tuna, this comforting casserole is sure to become a family favorite. Follow these simple steps to create this tasty dish.
– 1 pound pasta (rotini or shells work well)
– 2 cans tuna, drained
– 1 can cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
– 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional: Crushed potato chips for topping
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
4. Stir in the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
5. Add the cooked pasta into the cheese mixture and stir until everything is evenly combined.
6. Pour the pasta mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over the top of the casserole (optional).
8. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
9. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
10. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Three Cheese Tuna Casserole with your family and friends!
– Cook pasta and set aside.
– Combine tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
– Stir in cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
– Add the cooked pasta into the cheese mixture.
– Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
– Sprinkle crushed potato chips over the top (optional).
– Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F.
– Remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
– Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.