Strawberry Pudding Dessert | Delicious Strawberry Dessert | Easy Strawberry pudding | N’Oven
Are you searching for an easy yet delicious summertime dessert? Look no further than this easy strawberry pudding dessert. Filled with fresh, juicy strawberries and a creamy, dreamy base, this is the perfect dessert to wow your guests with.
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup cornstarch
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 2 and 1/2 cups whole milk
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
2. Add the whole milk and heavy cream to the saucepan, whisking constantly to combine.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture has thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
4. Add the unsalted butter and vanilla extract to the saucepan, whisking until the butter has melted and the ingredients are well combined.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
6. Arrange the sliced fresh strawberries in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish, then pour the pudding mixture over the top.
7. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the pudding has set.
8. Once the pudding has set, remove the plastic wrap and serve chilled, garnished with additional fresh strawberries.
– Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
– Add whole milk and heavy cream to the saucepan, whisking constantly.
– Cook mixture until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
– Add unsalted butter and vanilla extract to the saucepan, whisking until well combined.
– Arrange sliced fresh strawberries in a 9×13 inch baking dish, then pour pudding mixture over top.
– Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– Serve chilled and garnish with additional fresh strawberries.