Pineapple Dream Dessert, also known as No Bake Pineapple Dessert, is a refreshing dessert that is perfect for all occasions. This dessert is easy to make and does not require any baking. It is made with layers of crushed pineapple, cream cheese, whipped cream, and vanilla pudding, and when chilled, it makes for a delicious and satisfying dessert that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
– 1 can crushed pineapple
– 1 package cream cheese
– 1 package vanilla pudding
– 1 tub whipped cream
– 1 box graham crackers
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1/4 cup sugar
1. In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, and crushed graham crackers to create the crust.
2. Spread the crust mixture evenly onto a baking dish, making sure it is firm and even.
3. Using a mixer or a whisk, mix the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
4. Add the vanilla pudding to the cream cheese and mix until well combined.
5. Fold in the whipped cream into the mixture until well blended.
6. Layer the pineapple on top of the crust mixture, then pour over the cream cheese mixture, spreading it evenly.
7. Repeat the layering process until you have used up all the ingredients, ending with a layer of whipped cream on top.
8. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until it is firm.
9. Cut the dessert into squares and serve chilled.
– Pineapple Dream Dessert is a refreshing no-bake dessert perfect for all occasions.
– The dessert is made with layers of crushed pineapple, cream cheese, whipped cream, and vanilla pudding.
– The crust is made with graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar.
– Layer the pineapple on top of the crust followed by the cream cheese mixture.
– Chill the dessert for at least 2 hours before serving.
– Cut into squares and serve chilled.