No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups: Easy Dessert in 5 Minutes
Looking for a quick and easy dessert to make for a last-minute party or just to satisfy your sweet tooth? These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are the perfect solution! With just a few ingredients and five minutes of your time, you can create a delicious treat that everyone will love.
– 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
– 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
– 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup of powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well mixed.
2. Spoon a small amount of the mixture into each of 4-6 small cups or jars.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
4. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
5. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust in each cup.
6. Top each cup with chopped strawberries.
7. Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
– No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are a quick and easy dessert that can be made in just a few minutes.
– The ingredients include graham cracker crumbs, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and fresh strawberries.
– To make the dessert, mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter and spoon the mixture into small cups or jars. Then, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, and spoon the mixture over the crust. Top each cup with chopped strawberries and chill for at least an hour before serving.