Are you craving for a delicious dessert but don’t have much time? Try out this easy no bake dessert shot recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes with only 4 ingredients. Impress your friends and family with these little delights that are not only quick but also healthy and flavorful.
– 1 cup of Greek yogurt
– ¼ cup of honey or maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Fresh berries or fruit for toppings
1. In a mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
2. Mix well till all the ingredients combine together.
3. Pour the mixture into shot glasses and chill in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Once chilled, add fresh berries or fruits on top of the mixture.
5. Serve cold and enjoy the delicious, decadent dessert shot!
– Easy no bake dessert shots recipe can be made in just 10 minutes.
– The recipe requires only 4 ingredients - Greek yogurt, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and fresh berries or fruit for toppings.
– Mix the ingredients well together and chill in a shot glass in the fridge before topping with fresh fruit and serving.
– Impress your guests and indulge in this mouthwatering dessert that is both healthy and delicious.