Easy Fruit Dessert Recipe by HOW TO COOK THAT Ann Reardon
Searching for a quick and easy fruit dessert recipe for your next dinner party? Look no further than this easy fruit dessert recipe by HOW TO COOK THAT Ann Reardon. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and healthy dessert in no time.
– Assorted fruits (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or mangoes)
– Vanilla Greek yogurt
– Mint leaves (optional)
1. Wash and slice the fruit into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and honey together until well combined.
3. Place a dollop of the yogurt mixture onto a plate.
4. Add a handful of fruit pieces on top of the yogurt mixture.
5. Drizzle more honey over the fruit.
6. Garnish with a few mint leaves, if desired.
And there you have it, an easy fruit dessert that can be made in just a few minutes. Not only is it easy to make, but it is also a healthy and refreshing way to end a meal. By using Greek yogurt instead of a heavy cream, this dessert is packed with protein and will leave you feeling satisfied.
– Wash and slice assorted fruits into bite-sized pieces.
– Mix vanilla Greek yogurt and honey together.
– Place a dollop of the yogurt mixture onto a plate.
– Add fruit pieces on top of the yogurt mixture.
– Drizzle honey over the fruit.
– Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.