Meatloaf is a classic American dish that is an all-time favorite for many families. It is hearty, flavorful, and easy to make. Today, we bring you the best meatloaf recipe that is delicious, juicy, and easy to prepare. This recipe will require simple ingredients and just a few steps to create a mouth-watering meatloaf that everyone will enjoy.
– 2 pounds of ground beef
– 1 cup of breadcrumbs
– 1 cup of milk
– 2 eggs
– ½ cup of ketchup
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, ketchup, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
3. Mix all the ingredients until they are well combined.
4. Pour the meat mixture into a large baking dish or loaf pan.
5. Using your hands, shape the meat mixture into a loaf shape.
6. Bake the meatloaf for 60 to 75 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
7. Take the meatloaf out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
8. Serve the meatloaf with your favorite sides such as mashed potatoes, green beans, or gravy.
– Use lean ground beef to make a healthier meatloaf.
– You can substitute the ketchup with barbecue sauce for a sweeter flavor.
– Make sure to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meatloaf.
In conclusion, this is an easy and delicious meatloaf recipe that anyone can make. It is perfect for family dinners or special occasions. So, get your apron on and give this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!
Title: Best Meatloaf Recipe
Ingredients: Ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, ketchup, dried thyme, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, black pepper.
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Pour mixture in a large baking dish.
3. Bake for 60 to 75 minutes at 350°F.
4. Serve with your favorite sides.
– Use lean ground beef.
– Substitute ketchup with barbecue sauce.
– Use a meat thermometer.